Saturday, May 23, 2009

Empty Decoration

My life is unpredictable..last night i was so happy, i even laugh out loud when watching Confessions of a Shopaholic. Now, it twisted the other way round. I felt so empty inside..all because of 1 phone call. I was asking myself the same question for the last 9 months and finally i did have the answer. Simple but frustrating not to forget "damaging". This is the greatest lesson i had ever have in my life. I always think that those little words won't hurt anyone..but the truth is, it does. And now i have to endure it all my life.

Love
Hate

Which 1 will you choose?

Nothing worth regretting right now..and although i am forgiven, it will never be the same again.
I really wish i can turned back time.

I know you might read this entry somehow..just wanna express my feelings and asking your forgiveness. Just wanna tell you how sorry i am..=(

I hate this emptiness i felt..
I HATE MYSELF..sometimes..

2 comments:

  1. find some one and u will not fell the emptiness any more..hehe...

    ReplyDelete
  2. xtaula lieza..brokenhearted la i nie..huhu

    ReplyDelete